The Shail Group of Institutions (SGI) campus on the Indore Pithampur Road is rapidly emerging as one of the most sought educational campus in the Central India. In view of this the Institute has large number of students coming from various parts of the country. The hostel facilities at the campus are built tastefully to satisfy the personal aspiration of the residents. The hostel is an optional facility offered by Shail Group of Institutions. Shared rooms in boys’ and girls’ blocks are available to the students. All the rooms in the Hostel have internet connectivity. Dedicated mess facilities and basic medical and entertainment facilities are also available. Only academic and co-curricular activities are permitted in the Hostel. The entire Hostel and mess facilities are under the general supervision of the Administration. A brief description of all the facilities and corresponding hostel rules & regulations are given in the following sections.
- A student seeking admission to the hostel must apply in the application (prescribed format). A passport size photograph must be affixed in the application form along with an undertaking in writing that he will abide by the rules of the hostel, duly endorsed by the parent or guardian must be submitted to the Hostel warden.
- Applicants are also required to submit a fitness certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner along with the application form.
- Based on the availability of the rooms and the requirement (twin sharing /Triple sharing) an appropriate room will be allotted by the Hostel Warden.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission in the hostels to any student without assigning any reason, or to expel any resident in the interest and the welfare of the campus.
- A student admitted to the hostel will have no claim to any particular room. He / She will have to stay in the room allotted to him / her with other residents in the room.
Payment of Fees:
- A student admitted to the hostel for a particular year should pay the fees for the entire period of one semester in advance.
- On payment of fees the student is allowed to occupy the allotted room along with the furniture fixtures and other belongings offered by the hostel are then handed over to him/ her and documented.
- Late fee charges will be applicable.